After a long-awaited time, Virgin Voyages has embarked on their very first journey headed from Miami to Quintana Roo and back.
Virgin Voyages first ship, “The Scarlet Lady” has finally embarked on its very first journey from a popular port in Miami, USA and will wander through the crystalline Caribbean sea visiting ports in both Cozumel and Playa del Carmen.
This cruise was originally scheduled to leave Miami’s port back in March 2020, but those plans came to a screeching halt when the Covid-19 pandemic shut the world down. Many travelers and tourism workers were deeply disappointed when the debut was postponed. But the time has come where Scarlet Lady’s first voyage, “The MerMaiden voyage” has finally set sail.
In 2015 the brand was officially introduced as Virgin Voyagers, offering cruise-line services where the only child allowed on board is your inner child! That’s right- these journeys are adult-only, giving you and your special someone that extra layer of peace and serenity.
- October 24th 2021 – October 29th 2021 (5 Nights)
- November 7th 2021 – November 12th 2021 (5 Nights)
- December 5th 2021 – December 10th 2021 (5 Nights)
- January 2nd 2022 – January 7th 2022 (5 Nights)
- and more…. see voyage schedule here.
- Ltd View Sea Terrace (Starting at $2,750 USD per cabin)
- The Sea Terrace (Starting at $2,850 USD per cabin)
- Central Sea Terrace (Starting at $2,950 USD per cabin)
- XL Sea Terrace (Starting at $3,100 USD per cabin)
- RockStar Quarters (Starting at $4,200 USD per cabin)
- Mega RockStar Quarters (Starting at $7,400 USD per cabin- Comes with dedicated Rockstar agent)
- Monthly rates available
Sample Voyage Schedule
- Day 1: Depart Miami
- Day 2: Sailing
- Day 3: Cozumel – Playa del Carmen
- Day 4: Sailing
- Day 5: Beach Club at Bimini
- Day 6: Arrive back to Miami
When you dock and get the time to explore, there are so many different things to choose from. Here are a couple options from the Virgin Voyages website, just know there is even more to indulge in!
- 4X4 Monster Jeep ride through Cozumel to Ancient Mayan ruins
- Taco workshop and tequila tasting
- Multiple Cenote adventures to choose from
- Cozumel coral reef restoration and preservation
- Xcaret’s Xenotes Park
- Scuba diving
- ATV beach ride
- Sunbathing on the beach
Plan Your Next Cancun Vacation:
Choose From Thousands of Cancun and Riviera Maya Hotels, Resorts and Hostels with Free Cancellation On Most Properties
Book Affordable Direct Flights To Cancun International Airport
↓ Join the community ↓
The Cancun Sun Community FB group has all the latest travel news, conversations and tourism Q&A’s for the Mexican Caribbean
Subscribe to our Latest Posts
Enter your email address to subscribe to The Cancun Sun’s latest breaking news affecting travelers, straight to your inbox.